Visions was established to expand the renowned 'Thompsons Tours' brand into a new, diverse and exciting market within the corporate travel arena – incentives, conferences and events. Established in 2004, with a team of highly specialised and experienced staff, it is a company designed to specialise in event management with flair and innovation.
Being a part of such well established brands allows Visions to pass on the following benefits to its clients:
- Diverse areas of expertise
- Firm foundation and buying power with all major local and international suppliers (airlines, hotel chains, car hire companies, DMCs (Destination Management Companies)
- Benchmarked product and service delivery
- Network of representatives all over the world
- A firm understanding of the market and its trends
- Strong negotiation powers
The company forms part of Cullinan Holdings, which is committed to non-discriminatory employment practices and is creating a working environment supportive of diversity. As such, it maintains a strong focus on its BEE strategy and meeting its affirmative action targets. For an accurate breakdown of these policies, please see the Charter & Scorecard Document.
Our Terms & Conditions is a binding and legal contract between Ourselves and The Client. This document will be signed upon confirmation of any Incentive; Event; Conference or Launch arranged by Visions.